January 11, 2017
Deep Dive on MIPS: Foundations for Success
- Overview of MIPS Reporting Requirements
- Establishing a MIPS Infrastructure: MIPS Only
- Establishing a MIPS Infrastructure: MIPS Advanced Payment Models
- Performance Improvement for Success Beyond 2017: The Role of HIT Across MIPS Domains
- Performance Improvement for Success Beyond 2017: Performance Improvement, Leveraging Existing Infrastructure for Success
Read Premierís whitepaper
“Medicare Physician Payment Reform: Implications and Options for Physicians and Hospitals.”
Meeting Value-Based Payment Requirements
Value-based Deadlines are Approaching ó Are You Ready?
Bryan F. Smith
Bryan Smith is a Principal with Premier, leading its Population Health Strategic Economic Advisory Services. Bryan co-developed Premier's Population Health Financial Impact Model and oversees those consulting engagements as well as quarterly and annual benchmarking of ACO performance for collaborative members and clients.
R. Brent Hardaway, MS
Brent Hardaway has 30 years of experience in various facets of healthcare operations, planning, and strategy development. He currently leads Premier's Population Health Management Advisory Services Practice. Since joining Premier in 1994, he has led projects ranging from population health strategy development to hospital and physician alignment to the creation of clinically integrated networks.
Mike Schweitzer, MD, MBA
Dr. Schweitzer provides clinical leadership in several key areas, including as the Chief Medical Officer of Premier's Bundled Payment Services, the Chief Clinical Officer of the American Society of Anesthesiologists' Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH) Learning Collaborative, and as a physician consultant in several areas, including clinically integrated networks (CINs) and care redesign. Dr. Schweitzer also uses his clinical expertise to assist members of Premier's Population Health Management (PHM) Collaborative. He has over 35 years of experience in many facets of healthcare.
Mary Margaret (Mimi) Huizinga, MD MPH FACP
Dr. Huizinga is an internist and leader in achieving clinical excellence. She is well-versed in strategy, change management, performance improvement, informatics, and large-dataset analytics. Dr. Huizinga is the clinical leader for Premier's Information Technology Services, ensuring that Premier's IT products and services meet the evolving needs of healthcare systems. Dr. Huizinga often serves as the translator between clinical, informatics and technology, finance, and administrative teams to enable consensus-driven tactics that achieve meaningful results.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Five Things You Should Know About MACRA
- CMSí Final MACRA Rule: Do You Have a MACRA Roadmap?
- Friend or Foe? Navigating New Competition
- Measuring Healthcare Performance is Their Business, and Business is Good
- The Journey: How to Stay Informed as Medicare Changes
- Implementation Guide: Planning for MACRAnomics (Summary)
- Implementation Guide: Planning for MACRAnomics (Full Guide)